Thread: Time for all of you to facepalm at Juura being confused over stuff.

Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points

in the land of nightmares, finding new material
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Kan
    Credits

Time for all of you to facepalm at Juura being confused over stuff.

Question 1:
    How to I keep track of how many point thingies I have, and how Do I apply them to my guy to make him stronger?

Question 2:
    Seriously, isn't there some kind of manual for all the types of kido kicking around? Please tell me.

Question 3: Do I have to use Kido? the very thought of those vile arts repulses me. None of my pre prepared characters use them at all.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures1 year registered
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Kan
    Credits
    Every week, if you've written, you get a grade. The grade is usually a post about the writing and some points for you to spend on your character. Then, you post your character's updated stats in the Statistic thread that usually is posted with the grading thread.

There's a kidou list bumbling around here: http://www.mangaden.net/forum/showth...-Kidou-Arcanum
    I'm not sure if it's updated with the newer kidou yet, but that has every kidou on it.

Last, you can opt out of kidou usage. It's not a requirement in the game, as some people don't use it, but that's your choice. If your character is unable to cast spells or lacks the desire to, then so be it. It's no requirement.

Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points

in the land of nightmares, finding new material
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Kan
    Credits

Hmm.

SO you're basically saying there's nothing officially keeping track of your stats, that your power is based on the honour system? that's cool with me.

However, where does the grade show up when you get it? how do you know it's for you?

Senior Member Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures1 year registered
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Kan
    Credits
    http://www.mangaden.net/forum/forumd...l-Stat-Records Here's where you post your stats. Since you're new, I'm assuming, you'll start off with 1,000 reiatsu. Then, take your grade and add that to the 1k. The stats aren't based on honour system, as people will get very quickly suspicious if you get a 500 point grade, but your character suddenly goes from 1k to 5k. It's simple math. Addition, and if you get bonuses, very easy multiplication.

http://www.mangaden.net/forum/forumd...s-Halcyon-Days Here's where you get your grade. Whoever your grader is, they'll mention who the grade goes to. Go through some of the threads and you'll see how it goes. Same with the stats threads.

A Credible Source Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialCreated Album pictures
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Kan
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juura View Post
    SO you're basically saying there's nothing officially keeping track of your stats, that your power is based on the honour system? that's cool with me.

However, where does the grade show up when you get it? how do you know it's for you?
    Not honor system. We have Ketch running Top Stats, who keeps an eye on people's stats to make sure there's no discrepancies. Aside from that, most people pay attention to each other's stats as a measure of their own progress. Upselling your stats is generally noticed pretty quickly.