Activity Award
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Kan
    Credits

The Weekly FADER Update

THE WEEKLY

UPDATE

KETH THE DESTROYER likes this. Therefore, KETH THE DESTROYER has deemed this worthy of weekly spamming. KETH THE DESTROYER demands you like and pay attention to this. On a serious note, I've been on this site for a few years now and I've found a lot of music that I like on here. It delivers a diverse selection of music, both mainstream and underground, amongst other things in the various sub-cultures and whatnot. I have little idea of what most peoples' tastes in music are on here, but I've listened to what some of you guys have posted and think you'll like some of what The FADER has to offer.
    If not ... meh.
    Last edited by Kechapoo; 03-10-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Dranks Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsSocial
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Kan
    Credits
    I want the power of THE FADER in me.

Tomato Smoothie Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Kan
    Credits

STREAM
    Rick Ross feat. Young Jeezy "War Ready"

Zara Golden

This afternoon Rick Ross rolled-out the tracklist for Mastermind in a video released this afternoon, and unsurprisingly, it yields a ton of star power. The 16-track (plus three bonus tracks) album includes cameos by Jay Z (“The Devil Is a Lie” and apparently a “FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt” reprise), Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, the Weeknd, Mavado, Meek Mill, Scarface, and more. The one real surprise: “War Ready,” which finds Ross making amends — after year’s of bad blood — with Jeezy over a regal Mike Will Made-It beat. It’s some 7-minutes long, has a hook that borrows that gut-punching “Sh!t” flow, and it’s streaming below. Also worth noting: No Biebs, no “Maybach Music V.” The florescent fuchsia-covered album hits shelves March 4.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DESTROYER
    Hey, look! Rick Ross did something! Hey, you! Care about it!

A bunch of A-list rappers with undeniable talent all working together on one project. It's literally impossible that this thing could suck. As in this will factually be a classic. Irrefutable. Up is the opposite of down. Left is the opposite of right. And Masterm...I...d... Okay, I actually can't do the backwards letters thing here, but you get the picture, right?

For future reference, if you ever decide to murder your parents or significant other, you could probably get an insanity plea and escape the death penalty and/or involuntarily buttsex by claiming this upcoming project is a piece of shit. No joke. Straight to the looney bin.

I hate this world.

Awards:
    Activity Award
    Kan
    Credits

STREAM
    Bok Bok feat. Kelela "Melba's Call"

Patrick D. McDermott

South London’s Bok Bok is one of the grime DJs making the Night Slugs label and its affiliate artists one of the more reliably interesting corners of the contemporary dance music world. His latest out-there construction, “Melba’s Call,” is funky and completely immersive, featuring guest vocals from Gen F alum Kelela, who worked with Bok Bok on a couple of tracks from her stellar debut mixtape. Being alone is crazy, she sings at one point, her voice somehow sounding both savage and controlled at the same time.

A retro feel, with the electric keyboard and soulful backup vocals, that somehow feels new wave all at the same time. I approve. How about y'all?

Awards:
    Activity Award
    Kan
    Credits

VIDEO
    SZA, "Babylon"

Alex Frank

SZA has an album out this spring called Z, and a new video from it for “Babylon” has her dunking herself in the river in full on baptism mode, perhaps to symbolize her re-birth as part of the TDE crew. Watch above, check out the album art below and if you’re in Texas next week, come see her play on Saturday at The FADER Fort Presented by Converse.

Every video she's made so far is a slow-mo of her stumbling around in a forest or some shit. This one, she literally takes off everything but her panties and socks, and submerses herself in a dirty ass lake.

I'm honestly thinking that, during one shoot, her and the entire camera crew might stumble into like a pissed off sasquatch and get killed.

Don't do drugs, people.

Last edited by Kechapoo; 03-10-2014 at 02:49 AM.